By Ed Skipper
Get the Faith Foundations guidebook today!
Getting Started with God
Three Video Segments, 24 mins.
In three segments, the fundamentals of the gospel are covered using a simple and memorable outline:
- The ABC’s of what you must do to become a Christian
- The 3R’s of essential things to believe about Jesus
- The 3R’s of what Christ does when you believe
Getting Started with the Bible
Five Video Segments, 34 mins.
Ten basic questions about the Bible are answered in five video segments. Questions addressed include:
- Why should I believe the Bible?
- Who wrote it?
- Should I take the Bible literally?
- Where should I begin reading?
Getting Started in Prayer
Two Video Segments
This inspirational teaching on prayer should be watched with a Quiet Time Guide in your hands. Specific suggestions on how to Praise/thank, Repent, Ask, and Yield (P-R-A-Y) are given.
Hiding God's Word in Your Heart
Three Video Segments
The benefits of memorizing Scripture, instructions on how to memorize verses and creative strategies for remembering things are covered in this teaching.